2 Foot Thermal Tube Extension #16416
Permanently protect your vertical water supply line from freezing. Ritchie Thermal Tubes provide two inches of insulation all around with an r-Factor of 7 per inch, 12 inch outside diameter, 8 inch inside diameter. Designed with the help of testing conducted by Iowa State University to determine the ultimate size for maximum water line protection.
The Two Foot Extension allows you to combine thermal tube extensions and tops to the depth needed to reach 1 foot below your frost line.
- Offers premium protection to your waterline
- Two inches of insulation with a total r-Factor of 14
- Prevents frost from traveling to your waterline
- Use the 2 foot extension to combine with other thermal tubes to reach desired depth
- TIP: Do not cut or modify Thermal Tube. This will expose the insulation to the elements and deplete the insulation properties.
Specifications & Support
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
2 Foot Thermal Tube Extension #16416 Videos
Information on Ritchie Thermal Tubes
Ritchie Thermal Tubes come in a variety of lengths to accommodate any frost line depth. They provide two inches of insulation to help maintain a warmer air tem…
Step 3. Installation of the Ritchie Thermal Tubes for automatic waterers
Installation video on how to install the Ritchie insulated Thermal Tube for ultimate winter protection for your waterlines. We are happy to answer questions.…
This video is private.