Omni Combination Conversion (OCC) * Out of Stock* 18800
The new Omni Combination Conversion provides an easy way to add a lower trough to your already existing Omni 5 and Omni 10 waterer. Featuring smooth rounded corners, insulated casing and the same durable construction found in all of our waterers, the Omni Combination Conversion (OCC) is ideal for calves, sheep and other small animals. Sized to replace the access panel, the Omni Combination Conversion is also easy to install giving you a versatile watering solution.
- Smooth rounded corners for animal's safety
- 10-year Warranty
- Ease in installation
- Low to the ground, ideal for calves and other small animals
- Immersion heater heat protection available for cold climates (sold separately, part number 16311)
- Durable deep trough for reliable water supply.
- *NOTE - Not intended for use with hogs
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 250W (2.08 A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 20 horses, 20 beef, 10 dairy, 100 sheep, 100 goat
Ritchie Automatic Waterers - Introducing the New Omni Combination Conversion (OCC)
We are proud to announce a new versatile way to water your large and small animals. The new Omni Combination Conversion provides an easy way to add a lower tro…
Ritchie Product Support - How to install a Ritchie Omni Combination Conversion (OCC)
Add versatility to your existing Omni 5 and Omni 10 automatic waterers by adding a lower drinking option for your smaller animals. Ideal for cow calf or hobby …