WaterMaster 54 #16542
A popular choice in feedlots, pastures, and dairies all across North America, the WaterMaster Series features a heavy one-piece polyethylene body that holds up even under the weight of cattle hooves. The trough slopes to a large drain, and can be emptied, cleaned, and refilled in a fraction of the time other waterers take to empty. WaterMaster requires 75% less energy in the winter than concrete units and won’t pit or cause cleaning problems. The WaterMaster 54D provides more capacity than our standard 54 with its deep trough and allows all around access to drink. Features a wide trough for split fence access and standard constant flow option.
- All surfaces slope to drain for easy cleaning
- Water seal keeps cold air away from valve
- Finger lift service cover: no tools, springs or clips
- Fastest valve in the industry, allows lower storage volume for fresher water
- Constant flow optional
- Optional Immersion heater and supply line heater available
- Built for rugged feedlot, pasture and dairy conditions
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
There are no reviews yet.