Omni-2 Special 18680
OmniFount blends technology from both our traditional stainless steel units and our insulated poly units to provide the premier livestock waterer. Designed with animal safety in mind, the Omni-2 Special features smooth rounded edges and a fully insulated casing for energy efficiency. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heat elements that are attached to the underside for frost free service even under the most severe winter conditions. The Omni-2 Special is specifically designed for small animals with its low drinking height. The fast refill valve will provide fresh water for a couple of animals or up to 80 calves/100 sheep.
- Lower profile ideal for goats, sheep and calves
- Easy to maintain and clean
- All rounded edges to protect your animals
- Durable 304 stainless steel trough
- Heating elements are located directly under the trough for exceptional performance
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Electric heat with adjustable disc thermostat
- Insulated with highly energy efficient polyurethane foam, providing an r-factor of 7 per inch
- Omni Fount units come complete and ready to attach to your water and electric lines.
- 10 year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 298W (2.5A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 100 sheep, 100 goat
Omni-2 Special 18680 Videos
Ritchie Product Comparison: Omni 2 vs. Watermatic 150
Knowing what automatic waterer may best suit your needs may be difficult given the wide variety of waterers that we offer. Today, Engineer Ed will review some …
How to install the rubber hose and cable heater in a New Ritchie OmniFount
Minimum assembly of the cable heater and included rubber waterline are required once you receive your Omni 1, Omni 2 or Omni-2 Special Ritchie automatic waterer…
How to change the 1/2" valve in a smaller Ritchie Omni unit
Ritchie automatic waterers are built for longevity. Through normal wear and tear, it may be necessary to change the valve in our smaller Omni 1, Omni 2 and Omn…
There are no reviews yet.