Green Omni 2 18526 * Out of Stock*
OmniFount blends technology from both our traditional stainless steel units and our insulated poly units to provide the premier livestock fountain. Designed with animal safety in mind, the Omni 2 features smooth rounded edges and a fully insulated casing for energy efficiency. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heat elements that are attached to the underside for frost free service even under the most severe winter conditions. The Omni 2’s single trough has a fast refill valve providing fresh water for up to 40 head of cattle or horses.
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Large access panel for easy access to heating components and waterline.
- Heating elements are located directly under the stainless trough for exceptional performance
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Insulated with highly energy efficient polyurethane foam, providing an r-factor of 7 per inch
- Water between 1-40 horses
- OmniFount unit comes complete and ready to install to your electric and water lines.
- 4 - 5" x 3/8" Stainless Steel anchor bolts recommended to anchor to concrete pad.
- 10 year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 298W (2.5A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 40 horses, 40 beef, 20 dairy
Ritchie Customer Questions - Red vs. Green automatic waterer
We are often asked "What is the difference between the yellow and the green waterers". Our engineer Ed will answer this question for you. We want to hear from…