EcoFount 2 18440
The EcoFount waterers are the newest, most energy efficient, electric standard heated line of Ritchie automatic waterers. The flip top cover design allows easy cleaning and maintenance and the fully insulated casing provides excellent protection against cold temperatures. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heating elements for ice-free service during severe winter conditions. EcoFount 2 is a double drink automatic waterer for 1-60 horses or cattle. Ideally used when splitting a fence for small pens and paddocks.
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind. The stainless steel trough is surrounded by extremely durable and fully insulated poly.
- Patented plastic drink well helps insulate water and keep thermal cap in place
- Flip-top cover feature for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Electric heat with adjustable disc thermostat provides overall heat coverage
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Trough is 304 stainless steel for long life
- EcoFount unit comes complete and ready to install to your electric and water lines.
- 4 - 5" x 3/8" Stainless Steel anchor bolts recommended to anchor to concrete pad.
- 10 year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 298W (2.5A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 60 horses, 60 beef, 30 dairy
ECOFOUNT SERIES, Ritchie automatic waterer
Learn more about the EcoFount series. Ritchie Industries is the only company that is capable of creating energy efficient automatic waterers that feature a stai…
Ritchie How-to: Cleaning an EcoFount unit
The EcoFount series offers top-of-the-line units providing overall heat coverage that the stainless steel trough provides, a flip top lid for easy cleaning and …
Ritchie premium EcoFount automatic waterer
We have taken the best features of all of our waterers to create the energy efficient, highly reliable EcoFount series. See more information about the EcoFount…
How clean the Ritchie EcoFount automatic waterer
Easily remove the drain plug and clean the Ritchie EcoFount automatic waterer. For more information about Ritchie products, please visit http://www.ritchiefoun…
Ritchie How-To: Installing the Anchor Bolts in an EcoFount
The Ritchie EcoFount series automatic waterers feature a different design than our other traditional waterers. For instance, the anchor bolts are located on th…
How to remove the trough in a Ritchie EcoFount automatic waterer
The anchor bolts locations are located inside and under the trough of the EcoFount automatic waterer. The trough must be removed in order to install the anchor …
Ritchie Industries company information and an introduction to the EcoFount
Since the first patented automatic waterer in 1921, Ritchie Industries has been producing quality, reliable automatic waterers. View the history of Ritchie and…
Ritchie EcoFount Information
Available August 2009, Ritchie will add the most energy efficient, electric standard automatic waterer to their line. See some of the features of the new EcoFo…