OmniFount blends technology from both our traditional stainless steel units and our insulated poly units to provide the premier livestock fountain. Designed with animal safety in mind, the Omni 1 features smooth rounded edges and a fully insulated casing for energy efficiency. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heat elements that are attached to the underside for frost free service even under the most severe winter conditions. The Omni 1’s single trough has a fast refill valve providing fresh water for up to 20 head of cattle or horses.
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Large access panel for ease in maintenance
- Heating elements are located directly under the stainless steel trough for exceptional performance and overall heat coverage
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Insulated with highly energy efficient polyurethane foam, providing an r-factor of 7 per inch
- Durable insulated casing allows for energy efficiency
- Water between 1-20 horses/beef
- OmniFount unit comes complete and ready to install to your electric and water lines.
- 3 - 5" x 3/8" Stainless Steel anchor bolts recommended to anchor to concrete pad.
- 10 year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 173W (1.4A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 20 horses, 20 beef, 10 dairy
OmniFount Series MASTER HD
Learn more about our Omni fount automatic waterers ideal for horses and cattle.
How to install the rubber hose and cable heater in a New Ritchie OmniFount
Minimum assembly of the cable heater and included rubber waterline are required once you receive your Omni 1, Omni 2 or Omni-2 Special Ritchie automatic waterer…
Premium Ritchie OmniFount series, automatic waterer
The OmniFount series is a top seller in areas that have severe winters. The Omni units provide overall heat coverage making them extremely reliable even in the…