OmniFount blends technology from both our traditional stainless steel units and our insulated poly units to provide the premier livestock fountain. Designed with animal safety in mind, the Omni 10 features smooth rounded edges, a fully insulated casing for energy efficiency and an all-around drink surface. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heat elements that are attached to the underside for frost free service even under the most severe winter conditions. The larger Omni 10 is designed for large herds and its fast refill valve will provide fresh water to 275 beef cattle or 135 dairy.
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Large side access panel for easy access to waterline and heating components
- Heating elements are located directly under the all-around stainless steel trough for exceptional performance and overall heat coverage.
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Insulated with highly energy efficient polyurethane foam, providing an r-factor of 7 per inch
- Durable, impact resistant insulated casing allows for energy efficiency
- Water between 275 beef, 135 dairy
- Omni Fount units come complete and ready to attach to your water and electric lines.
- 10 year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 1048W (8.7A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 275 beef, 135 dairy
Ritchie Product Support - How to install a Ritchie Omni Combination Conversion (OCC)
Add versatility to your existing Omni 5 and Omni 10 automatic waterers by adding a lower drinking option for your smaller animals. Ideal for cow calf or hobby …