Omni 2 16619
OmniFount blends technology from both our traditional stainless steel units and our insulated poly units to provide the premier livestock fountain. Designed with animal safety in mind, the Omni 2 features smooth rounded edges and a fully insulated casing for energy efficiency. The stainless steel trough features thermostatically controlled heat elements that are attached to the underside for frost free service even under the most severe winter conditions. The Omni 2’s single trough has a fast refill valve providing fresh water for up to 40 head of cattle or horses.
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Large access panel for easy access to heating components and waterline.
- Heating elements are located directly under the stainless trough for exceptional performance
- Cable heater provides extra valve and supply line protection
- Insulated with highly energy efficient polyurethane foam, providing an r-factor of 7 per inch
- Water between 1-40 horses
- OmniFount unit comes complete and ready to install to your electric and water lines.
- 4 - 5" x 3/8" Stainless Steel anchor bolts recommended to anchor to the concrete pad.
- 10-year warranty
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- 298W (2.5A @ 120V)
- Herd Capacity
- 40 horses, 40 beef, 20 dairy
Ritchie Product Comparison: Omni 2 vs. Watermatic 150
Knowing what automatic waterer may best suit your needs may be difficult given the wide variety of waterers that we offer. Today, Engineer Ed will review some …
How to install the rubber hose and cable heater in a New Ritchie OmniFount
Minimum assembly of the cable heater and included rubber waterline are required once you receive your Omni 1, Omni 2 or Omni-2 Special Ritchie automatic waterer…
How to change the 1/2" valve in a smaller Ritchie Omni unit
Ritchie automatic waterers are built for longevity. Through normal wear and tear, it may be necessary to change the valve in our smaller Omni 1, Omni 2 and Omn…