We are proud to announce a new versatile way to water your large and small animals at the same time. The new Omni Combination Conversion (OCC) provides an easy way to add a lower trough to your already existing Omni 5 and Omni 10 automatic waterer. Featuring smooth round corners, insulated casing and the same durable construction found in all of our waterers, the Omni Combination Conversion is ideal for calves, sheep and other small animals. Sized to replace the access panel in existing installed Omni 5 and Omni 10 units, the new unit is also easy to install.
Features of the new unit include:
- Smooth rounded corners for animal’s safety
- 10-Year Warranty
- Easy to Install
- Low to the ground with a 13″ drinking height. Ideal for calves and other small animals
- Immersion heater heat protection available for cold climates (Part number 16311 sold separately.)
- Durable deep trough for reliable water supply
- Removable for maintenance and access to waterline and heaters
- Drain with removable plug for easy cleaning
- ***Not intended for use with swine
To learn more about the Omni Combination Conversion view it’s features in our YouTube video.
Installation is easy. Our Engineer Ed explains how.
Since 1921, Ritchie has manufactured durable, dependable automatic fountains for many species of livestock, including beef, dairy, equine, swine, sheep and goats. The distinct Ritchie design has been the standard bearer of quality. Ritchie fountains continue to serve all sizes of operations with equipment designed to provide years of trouble-free use. The Omni Combination Conversion is available for sale through your local dealer or in the United States, online.