WaterMaster 96 18007
A popular choice in feedlots, pastures, and dairies all across North America, the WaterMaster Series features a heavy one-piece, fully insulated, polyethylene body that holds up even under the weight of cattle hooves. The trough slopes to a large drain, and can be emptied, cleaned, and refilled in a fraction of the time other waterers take to empty. WaterMaster requires 75% less energy in the winter than concrete units and won’t pit or cause cleaning problems. WaterMaster 96 provides the most water capacity in our WaterMaster series when more reserve is required for low flow applications. The 96 is an 8 foot long deep trough automatic livestock waterer with all around access to drink. The wide trough allows for split fence access and the constant flow option is standard.
- All surfaces slope to drain for easy cleaning
- Water seal keeps cold air away from valve
- Finger lift service cover: no tools, springs or clips
- Fastest valve in the industry, allows lower storage volume for fresher water
- Constant flow standard
- Optional Immersion heater and supply line heater available
- Built for rugged feedlot, pasture and dairy conditions
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- Herd Capacity
- 300 beef, 150 dairy
WaterMaster 96 18007 Videos
Ritchie WaterMaster and WaterMatic installation
Instructions on how to install Ritchie poly units from the WaterMaster and WaterMatic family. For more information on the leader in automatic waterering, Rit…
There are no reviews yet.