WaterMaster 800 18820
Step up to the new way to water your Dairy herd. The WaterMaster 800 is specifically designed for dairies with input from dairy owners. Featuring a heavy one-piece, fully insulated polyethylene body that holds up even under the weight of cows. The trough slopes to large drains, and can be emptied, cleaned, and refilled in a fraction of the time other waterers take to empty, helping you maintain a clean drinking environment. The WaterMaster requires 75% less energy in the winter than concrete units and they won’t pit or cause cleaning problems.
- Maintain a clean environment with an easy to clean surface and drain plug in the water seal groove
- Ruggedly built for dairy operations
- Deeper trough with more water capacity, 52 gallons
- Designed to fill an entire 8' end wall in crossover alleys, no wasted space
- Straight sides to fit flush against wall
- Center valve design for easy install on either side of alleyways
- 3" drain plug at each end for fast easy cleaning
- Designed for up to 180 Dairy Cows
*Package dimensions are listed for individual parts for shipping purposes
- Part No.
- Overall Height
- Shipping Weight
- Drinking Height
- Herd Capacity
- 360 beef, 180 dairy
WaterMaster 800 18820 Videos
Ritchie Facebook Live 4-12-17 - How to clean a WaterMaster 800
Cleaning your automatic waterer is quick and easy. Filmed on April 12, 2017 in the Ritchie test lot, we used Facebook Live to show how to clean a WaterMaster 8…
Ritchie WaterMaster 800 #18820
Step up to the new way to water your Dairy herd. The WaterMaster 800 is specifically designed for dairies with input from dairy owners. Featuring a heavy one-pi…
There are no reviews yet.